We work hard to provide you with the best possible service. If for any reason you would like to return your purchased products, we will help you with the process. We will provide you with a free return label and a full refund on return. Here are the conditions:
- The product was defected either by us or the manufacturer.
- You received a product that was not the one you ordered or the quantity ordered was incorrect.
However, if you would like to return an item based on an order mistake that was your fault or your dissatisfaction with the item based on factors that we cannot help you with, there are some restrictions:
- If you are returning an item due to buyers remorse or you simply changed your mind after we have shipped it, you can return unopened items under two options: •You ship it back to us by paying for the shipping cost yourself with a carrier of your choice. OR •We provide you the shipping label but the postage price is subtracted from your refund. The price would be provided after requesting a return label.
- Open consumable products may not be returned unless the reason is a defect or on our part. We apologize for the inconvenience but we simply cannot afford refunding opened returns.
- We cannot accept returns on medical items with the exception of them being defective.
- If you ordered food and your pet did not like it, you can contact us about the issue, but do know that the item will most likely not be eligible for a return or exchange. We do not guarantee that a pet will like a certain flavor, but that is not up to us.
- Items purchased in multiple variations, such as combo packs or canned food will have to be returned in the same quantity as they came. As an example, if you have purchased a box of canned food with 12 cans, you must return all 12 cans.
Please do not ship anything back without first contacting us.
If you have any questions, please contact us either by email or phone. Otherwise use the form below to initiate a return.