All BLUE dry recipes are a unique two-part food consisting of the finest natural ingredients enhanced with a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidant-rich kibble we call LifeSource Bits. To help prevent degradation and preserve potency, these nutrients are processed at a lower temperature than the rest of the ingredients.
Find delicious and wholesome BLUE Wilderness recipes for all life stages as well as small and large breed dogs featuring more of the real chicken, duck, salmon or other high-quality proteins dogs love. Ingredients like DHA help support pups’ cognitive development, and glucosamine and chondroitin provide joint and mobility support for large breed and senior dogs.
BLUE Wilderness recipes mimic your dog’s ancestral diet with more of the unique meats wolves hunt in the wild. Tasty, protein-rich bison, halibut, quail, rabbit and venison are just some of the more uncommon recipes that will appeal to your dog’s wild side.
- Brain & Eye Development – DHA, an important fatty acid found in mother’s milk, supports healthy development of cognitive learning and retinal function.
- Healthy Muscle Growth – High-quality protein from Deboned Chicken, plus Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal and Egg helps develop strong muscles.
- Strong Bones & Teeth – An optimal blend of Calcium, Phosphorus and essential vitamins helps promote healthy bone growth.
- Dental Health – Special “small-bite” kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws and is shaped to help promote tartar removal.
- Healthy Skin & Coat – An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps develop a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Immune System Health – Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.