All BLUE dry recipes are a unique two-part food consisting of the finest natural ingredients enhanced with a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidant-rich kibble we call LifeSource Bits. To help prevent degradation and preserve potency, these nutrients are processed at a lower temperature than the rest of the ingredients.
Find delicious and wholesome BLUE Wilderness recipes for all life stages as well as small and large breed dogs featuring more of the real chicken, duck, salmon or other high-quality proteins dogs love. Ingredients like DHA help support pups’ cognitive development, and glucosamine and chondroitin provide joint and mobility support for large breed and senior dogs.
BLUE Wilderness recipes mimic your dog’s ancestral diet with more of the unique meats wolves hunt in the wild. Tasty, protein-rich bison, halibut, quail, rabbit and venison are just some of the more uncommon recipes that will appeal to your dog’s wild side.
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs
- Glucosamine keeps joints healthy and increases mobility and high protein levels increase muscle tone
- Easily digestible, grain-free diet for smaller breeds
- Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment