ORIJEN Regional Red freeze dried dog food is the closest thing you’ll find! Regional Red Freeze-Dried is formulated with 90% meat ingredients, all local and ranch raised like Black Angus beef, wild boar, lamb and heritage pork and bison for the crucial fats and proteins. The remaining 10% a selection of wholesome fruits and vegetables to provide essential antioxidants and vitamins. All ingredients are delivered fresh and gently freeze-dried in ORIJEN’s own kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in the natural, life-giving nutrients and flavors abound in a wild diet. Whether provided as your dog’s main meal, or a supplement to the dry kibble, your dog will surely benefit from the arrival of new flavors and nutrients in ORIJEN Regional Red freeze dried dog food!
Why We Love It
- 90% fresh local meat ingredients, gently freeze dried
- Natural meat flavors are preserved for all the finicky dogs
- made in the USA
FREEZE-DRYING | THE ULTIMATE CONVENIENT RAW FOODS
ORIJEN Original freeze-dried food is gently freeze-dried, retaining all of the natural goodness of our quality ingredients without the addition of synthetic preservatives. Our freeze-dry kitchen is equipped with nitrogen tunnels which flash-freeze ingredients at extremely low temperatures (-55 to -70°F), locking in their vitalizing nutrients. An 18-hour freeze-drying process gently converts the water frozen in the ingredients into ice vapor. This means only water is removed from our ingredients, leaving behind all of their goodness in a concentrated form, creating a nourishing taste experience your dog will love.