HotSpot Pets Pig & Cow Ears Are from Grass Fed Range Free Cattle from Brazil. There are absolutely no flavors, chemicals, additives, dyes, smoking agents, or artificial flavors involved at any stage of the production and packaging of our chew treats.
ARE THESE GREASY?
No, they are dried and very tough in texture before chewing, then soften up after a few minutes. That being said, the pig ears have a slightly higher fat content than the cow ears, but they are far from what most would classify as “greasy.”
ARE THESE SMOKED?
No, they are oven roasted (baked) to hep bring out the flavor & to avoid unhealthy methods like frying. We’ve found that roasting is the best way to ensure the right consistency while maintaining the 100% natural & healthy qualities of the pig & cow ears. Great if you’re looking for dog chews no rawhide.
- A Great Alternative to Rawhide Chews – These Ears Are All Natural and Rawhide FREE
- Sourced from grass fed Brazilian cows which makes our rawhide long lasting and imbued with a true meaty flavor.
- Naturally cleans your dog’s teeth, strengthens gums, and clears their bad breath
- All our products are 100% hormone, antibiotic, & preservative free and have a great natural taste that your pet will love!
- We are family owned and are passionate about providing all natural dog treats for your pets.
- Sourced from Brazil and Packaged in a USDA Certified Facility in Tobyhanna, PA